Honey glazed shrimp. Sweet and savory shrimp.
- 1/2 lb 41/50 Shrimp
- 1/2 Cup Tempura powder
- 1/4 Cup Cold Water
- 3 Tbsp Mayonnaise Kewpie Mayo Recommended
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Honey
- 1/2 Tbsp Condense Milk
- Lemon Zest 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- Place mayonnaise, honey, condense milk, lemon zest and lemon juice in a bowl. Mix all ingredients until mixed together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix tempura powder and water. Add shrimp and mix until all shrimp are covered.
- Heat oil in a pan or fryer. Cook the shrimp for 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place the cooked shrimp with the sauce and mix until the shrimp.
- Serve and enjoy.