- 12 green mussels on half shells frozen
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Clean and rinse the mussels, pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lime juice and sriracha, and sugar then blend well.
- Lay the mussels on a tray lined with baking sheet or aluminium foil, top each mussel with about half tablespoon of the mixture.
- Bake the mussels for 20 or so minutes or until the surface become golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm.